Share your PBIS story
Each school has its own unique culture and feel. The way PBIS is implemented also looks different depending on where you are at in the process.
Our team of videographers and editors understand education. With years of experience working in school districts across the country, educational jargon and acronyms is nothing new to us. We find effective ways to simply communicate to your intended audience.
We offer two solutions for schools to partner with us on PBIS videos.
1. Leave the storytelling up to us. We’ll handle the production from start to finish – from planning to recording video and conducting interviews in your school and then editing it all together.
2. Capture it yourself. Someone from your school can shoot the video and we’ll take care of the editing. We call it 3-Tap Editing – Shoot, Upload and Share.
The 3-Tap edit is the easiest way for you to share professionally edited videos without the expense of hiring a videographer.
- You shoot the video on your favorite camera, phone or tablet.
- Then upload the video to Google Drive or DropBox.
- Share the finished video with your audience.
The 3-Tap process removes the obstacle of editing. We have a team of experienced editors and storytellers who can take your key messages and incorporate them into your video.
Our work is guaranteed and we’ll do whatever we can to make sure you are happy with your video.
Connect with us about PBIS videos.
Have a question? Send it our way. We’d love to discuss your next project.